Today We will explain to you, How To Download, Install And setup Norton Antivirus On a Mac computer.
Dear Friends Installing Norton Antivirus for a mac computer Is a bit different From Windows because of their Platform.
Norton Does Offer Download option for Both Platforms (Mac Or Windows) With Their Almost Every security Package Such As Norton AntiVirus, Norton Internet Security, Norton 360, Norton Security Standard, Norton Security Deluxe, Norton 360 Multi-Device Etc.
All These Products Can Be Installed in Windows And Mac Computers. Let’s Help You to Setup Norton Antivirus at Your Mac Computer.
Installing Norton to Mac Computer Can be Easy With These Steps –
table of contents
Before You Install Norton Antivirus Please Keep This Thing In Mind – Things To Do Before Installing Any Antivirus Security
First We need to Activate Norton Antivirus Using Your Norton Retail Card (Activation Code )
1. Activating Norton For Mac Computer –
Friends If You have Bought The Norton Antivirus From a Retail Store Then You Must have a retail card With 25 Digit Activation Code. if You have Purchased Norton From Norton Official Website Or Any Other Online website Please Check Your Order Or Conformation Email For Norton Activation Code.
Now Once You have Your Norton Product Key Please Follow These Steps
1. Open Your Browser Like Safari Or Any Other Full Browser You have.
2. Type In Address bar At top Of Your Browser www.norton.com/setup
3. Now Sign Up For Norton Account Or Login if You Already Have a Norton Account.
4. Enter Your 25 Digit Norton Product Key And Press Enter
Now Your Norton Antivirus Product Has Been Activated. Now Its Time to Download And Install Norton Antivirus.
Watch Our Video In Case You Like to See live Example of Norton Activation –
2. Download And Install Norton Antivirus on mac –
- Once Norton is Activated Go to Your Norton Account And Under Services Select Your Norton Product
- Download the Norton Product For Mac As Needed And Run The application
- Follow the Onscreen Instructions And Finish the Installation
Now Once Your Norton is Installed And Activated it may ask You to Restart Your Machine so it can take Place on Your Mac Computer And Be Fully Ready to Protect Your Computer.
Once Your System is Restarted Please Follow These Steps to Setup Norton Protection
3. Setup Norton Antivirus –
- Make Sure you have Internet Connection And Your Mac Computer is Rebooted.
- Please Update Your Norton Antivirus To the Latest Version Available.
- Check The Firewall Settings And Update Your Computer Operating System if Possible.
- Run a Full Norton AntiVirus Scan Just to Make Sure Everything Is Good to Go.
Congrats, You have Successfully Activated, Downloaded And Installed Your Norton antivirus Product On Your Mac Computer.
Tips While Installing Norton On Mac Computer : –
- Never Use Any Other Antivirus Security While Using the Norton Antivirus Or Else They May Conflict.
- Always Restart Before And After Installing Norton Antivirus
- Monitor Your Computer Usage And Avoid Unnecessarily Scan of Computer Or It May Feed On Your Computer Resources.
- Keep Your Computer Updated And Add Norton Extension For Norton safe Gaurd, Norton Toolbar For safe Banking and Browsing of the Internet.
That’s All For Now.
Please Comment below and let us know if you need any other Help with Your Norton Antivirus Product Installation To Your Mac computer.
We are Glad to Help You. Thank You So Much For reading at AntivirusDaddy.com